Back Business development representative
- Starter job
- Student job
- Full time
- English - Advanced English
- Dutch - Native Dutch
- Business development & Sales - Lead generation
- Business development & Sales - Account management
- Business development & Sales - Customer support
- Business development & Sales - Telesales
For our client in Aalst we are looking for a Business Development Representative!
The Business Development Representative will identify business opportunities by developing new prospects and interacting with existing customers in order to increase interest and qualify leads for the Field Sales team. You will have a keen understanding of the product offerings, and the ability to communicate the company's value to contacts in different functions within multiple industries.
- Prospect and build a sales pipeline for the Account Executive team by engaging with marketing qualified leads via phone, social, and email communications across the BeNe region.
- Qualify leads based on business fit, problem to be solved, the relevance of contact, etc.
- Help prospects to identify and sharpen their needs and mapping those needs with the company's Solutions.
- Develop relationships with prospects, expanding the reach of the company, and understanding critical issues, business initiatives, and stakeholders of the buying center.
- Drive leads through the early stages of the sales process by regularly communicating with prospects, sending appropriate content, and hosting high-level demos.
- Handover qualified leads to the Account Executive team at an appropriate maturity status, initiating calls and face-to-face appointments with Account Executives.
- Follow up with each Account Executive to discuss the result of respective meetings, and follow up appropriately to close the loop.
- Consistently log and record each outreach made in Hubspot and CRM and be able to report back on progress and outcomes.
- Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. Be cognizant of each marketing initiative, and work toward corporate objectives.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and occasionally challenging workload.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Strong data management and research skills.
- Interact effectively with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally.
- Adaptable, professional, courteous, and highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed, and works well individually and as a member of a team.
- Fluent in English & Dutch, French is a huge plus.
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience in Outlook and MS office.
- Experience in Dynamics CRM or similar CRM systems is preferred.